Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erix 05 SER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 07:27

Little update on the grille im sporting atm ..  also got some new decals in n a nismo oil cap n License plate Frame ...

The nismo stuff and pic of my Old Dusty  heat shield off my underhood ..  trying to decide how im going to go about painting that open area now .. 

n after a quick wax ,   I saw what i felt was a pretty cool pic  -

More soon , as a bunch of mods are coming this fall  ..

Edited by Erix05_SER
05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./
JC#79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC#79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 23:34
Looking sweet does that, I will wait anxiously to see what mods are coming next...
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 21:47
Nice one Erix, keep it up son.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Erix05_SER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 02:27

Welp , I orderred jwt valve Springs ,  and a grounding Kit with yellow wires ...   If i can talk the wife into it , I only need to sell 1 more Mesh grille and i will be able to afford a full R34  octaine body kit .

But til that stuff comes in , I was having some fun with my Stock Rims ... 

painted em glossy black with a chrome lip ... 

Check it -   

On the car

05Sentra SE-R 2.5L All motor With E-bay CAI/4-1 H/Borla E/Scytek remote Starter/lightweight crank Pulley/Custom painted stock rims/7"flipdown DvDplayer/800w amp'd dual 10"subs/Detachable Pioneer H.U./

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 07:35

well i sold the grille i needed to ,  and i got like 500 + dollars  in my acct .   but my buddy has me leaning  more towards a 50 shot of Nos before i do a body kit ..   '''

Should i do it ???  :p 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 05:47

ended up saving most the cash n just grabbing a lightweight n balanced underdrive pulley and also a lightweight crank pulley for now

I will take some pix of em soon when work slows down ..

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2008 at 16:33
Coming along nicely Erix.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 05:09

thnx m8 ,

did some other small stuff as of late .  but was  unhappy to hear the website i orderred my springs n grounding kit from is no longer able to get the Grounding wire kit i orderred n just cancelled my order without even asking me what i would like to do ...  Pissed me off , I waited a month for nothing there .. 

I had a feeling my old air filter needed changed n this is how she looked when i pulled her out " it sits inside my wheel well so i cant see it  Unless i open it up "    she definately needed replaced . 

And here is the new one takin her spot now -

new wiper blades -

Painted some more interior pieces -

also took the recirc hose off my intake n put a breather filter on the motor instead . -

And then i put a nice new  Black reducer on the Intake Manifold where it meets the CAI . there was a Fugly  blue one that came with the piping n absolutely contrasted everything else in my car ...  its nothin major , but it was one small thing that irritated n Bugged me for the past year n i finally did it :P    Bout time ..  Now i just need to dremel off the piece of metal tubing that is hanging off the intake . N it will be all set ..   I m also planning to paint the Engine Cover n just removing the Plastic one ..

Edited by Erix05_SER
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 22:37
Nice one Erix, but not sure about the yellow wipers dude.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erix05_SER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 08:12

yeah , yeah . your not the only one .

This was my youngest sons innitial reaction to them as well   ROFL  .......  god bless him 

Ps : holy hell all the pictures uploading  make it a PITA  to try n get to the bottom of the page to type somethin quick lol 

I will have some interior n audio pic updates within a day or 2 ..

Erix

Edited by Erix05_SER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic