Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Murano
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does the accessibility Automation property Name ne
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does the accessibility Automation property Name ne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aV3iU4sJ2f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does the accessibility Automation property Name ne
    Posted: 04 May 2014 at 07:26
I am looking into adding accessibility support to a WPF application. This article describes guidelines for introducing accessibility support into an application:

Powered by Goldvk Forum ,the perfessional game raiders forum,including game raides,instance,Game Gold(wow gold ), equipment, pvp, quests, etc.

In this article it describes setting the Name property on controls, as follows:

The Name for an automation element is assigned by the developer. The Name property should always be consistent with the label text on screen. For example, the Name must be “Browse…” for the button element with “Browse…” as the label. Do not include the control role or type information such as “button” or “list” in the Name. This will cause conflict with the text from LocalizedControlType property. The control type and control patterns are responsible for describing the functionality, not the Name, of an element. Find cheapestwow goldnew from us

The application additionally needs to support localization and different languages. My question is on the above mentioned Name property: Does it it need to be localized or is setting it with English text in XAML sufficient? you can wow gold kaufen from online shop with safe transaction.

Update: The answer is yes! Here is an additional article I found: Using UI Automation for Automated Testing , which states:

NameProperty This is a text string that identifies or explains a control. NameProperty should be used with caution since it can be localized. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic