Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Member Discounts » Discounted Insurance For Club Nissan Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - bring different styles, different sets of skills
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bring different styles, different sets of skills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abab123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bring different styles, different sets of skills
    Posted: 22 June 2014 at 08:20

a thigh injury, it remains to be seen if they will be joined on the sidelines by Ronaldo - but Postiga believes there is no concern

as to whether the Real Madrid forward will be involved.

"I don't think that (whether Ronaldo will play) is a question to be raised at the moment because he's training with us," said

Postiga.

"He is practising with us and he's doing all the exercises. I personally think that the Cristiano Ronaldo talk is a bit too much and

I can't imagine how he must be feeling about that.

"But regarding his physical condition, he's been training Adidas F50 Adizero Messi at his maximum and if it's not listed in the clinical information of our

football federation it is because he's fit to play."

Following John Brooks' late winner against Ghana, the Unites States go into the game knowing that a second victory would put them on

the brink of qualifying for the knockout stages and push Portugal closer to the exit door.

But Jurgen Klinsmann also has injury concerns ahead of the game, with Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore definitely ruled out with a

hamstring problem picked up in the Ghana match.

AZ Alkmaar striker Aron Johannsson and Chris Wondolowski of San Jose Earthquakes are competing to replace the stricken Altidore,

although the latter admits filling the boots of a man with 23 international goals is not an easy task.

"Jozy is a special player," Wondolowski said.

"It's like saying 'Hey, go and be Cristiano Ronaldo,' you can't necessarily replace certain aspects of it (Altidore's game).

"But I think both Aron and I bring different styles, different sets of skills that I think are useful, and I think that's what we're

going do."

Klinsmann Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III will be hoping whoever gets the nod to replace Altidore will play their part in a second win, meaning he will lead his side

into their final group game against his home Nike Mercurial Vapor IX FG country of Germany knowing qualification Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III FG is within reach.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic