Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Announcements and Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cabstar pick ups

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cabstar pick ups
    Posted: 24 June 2015 at 20:57
hi every body,  new member here,   probably not your usual forum post actually but i need to feed some info from you please if you can help.     i have a four year old nissan cab star pick up with very serious rust problems on it.   basically the drivers side cab floor and drivers seat mount is absolutely rotten rusty and i don't mean surface rust ,   this is seat loose etc stuff,    nissan won't help even thougfh there has been quite a few like this .  they are hiding behind a paint inspection thing that wasn't done , however this is so bad painting isn't what's needed
    my question is this please , do any of you know of any more than i do locally here.
        i've even written to the managing director but all they did is rotate it back to the warranty guy i was dealing with originally.   we've been loyal nissan customers for years and sold ten yrs old pick ups with less rust on than this,    i'm very frustrated with nissans attitude to me knowing they know there's a major problem     thank you for antisipated help.    hairbill
hairbill
hairbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 23:10
hairbill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic