Forum Home Forum Home ツサ Club Nissan Forums ツサ Bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bought some bits for the bike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bought some bits for the bike
    Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:28
Kev ain't the only one LOL.H and I went to the bike show on Friday and I ended up spending 」430 . Best purchase was an Arai Astro R Schwantz replica, got it for a bargain 」218 reduced from 」400 . Also bought some Renthal bars, polished reservoir cap, hand guards (which might not fit) and some bits for H from the suzuki owners club stand.

Will post some pics when I get some batteries for the camera. The Renthal bars make so much difference to the riding of the bike.I also drilled the new bars so the switch gear locators fit properly to. I was really nrevous brilling the bars though as I didnt want to fuck it up .
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:48
Hurry up and get some new batteries then
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:50
Tell you what Mick as the bars are wider it makes it easier to wheelie
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 13:30
Heres some pics.

and the clear indcator lenses I got for my birthday.

Have decided to keep the bike now as I will get in to much shit changing the bike.So gunna mod it,going to fit a K&N and dynojet kit,Giles rearsets,some wavy front and rear discs,some electro plating,Ohlins fork springs and rear shock.
Tom-P10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom-P10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 11:18

Not really into bikes really bt i happy for u matey.

Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Arai Astro R Schwantz replica, got it for a bargain 」218 reduced from 」400

Intriged now , wats one of them then and is it on view in any of the pics? 

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 22:26
Here you go Tom,my Arai Kevin schwantz rep

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 22:42
All I need to get now is an irdium visor.

And for those that dont know this is kevin Schwantz.

Tom-P10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom-P10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 11:32

Rite, got u now cheers

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 21:51
No worries Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic