Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nordicblue99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordicblue99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: 12 May 2007 at 16:37

Cheers Andy. How long has this club been going?

You Can With This Nissan
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2007 at 10:52
Oh and Paul, need to get some shots of the SRi mate.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2007 at 10:47
Welcome dude.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordicblue99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 23:04

Cheers lads. Good to be part of the club. Yep it's a Nordic GTLE Hatchback. My old man bought it brand new from Wessex Nissan in Bristol before it had even had even been registered back in Sept 99'. He didn't plan on buying it. Was originally gonna go for a P10 eGT and then saw the nordic and he loved it. He kept it for 5 years and then sold it to me. I've had it for nearly three years now. Don't think i'll ever get rid of it. I've always fancied a S14 or if i had the money a S15.

You Can With This Nissan
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 21:52

Welcome along to the club and nice choice of car. I pressume it is a Nordic GTLE?

Mick

DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 17:47
GTLE, nice car i had a mint one of those,yeah got an S13 for drifting and a P10 sri as a daily driver, did have a scooby but had to it to fund the drift toy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordicblue99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 17:30
I drive a 99' Primera GTLE. I take it you've got an S13 by the pic you've got there?
You Can With This Nissan
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 11:59
hello and welcome,what you driving?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordicblue99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 15:22
Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i've just signed up.
You Can With This Nissan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic