Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Car & Club Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

F1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F1
    Posted: 09 October 2005 at 11:46

I was sat up watching the qualifying last night and it got me thinking.It started as a damp session and then got rather wet (and I don't mean the Mrs LOL),well these guys are driving 900 BHP rear wheel drive cars in the wet at high speeds (and Stevie your worried about the s13 in the wet LOL).You have to give these guys alot of respect even if you are not a lover of the Sport.

When you look back over the years of the sport especially the days without all the driver aides and the era of the turbo charged cars,it just goes to show how good the F1 drivers are when the weather conditions change.I wouldn't want to do it,would you?

Things need to change in the sport as it is getting boring though.What would you like to see change in F1?

IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
phat_gadgy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Torque,Torque,Torque

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phat_gadgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 19:14
I'd like to see them get rid of traction control and go back to gear stick, brake, clutch and accelarator. Lets see how good they really are when they have to go back to multi-tasking. I did enjoy the GP today
BHP sells cars, Torque wins race's
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 19:51
Did you see Brundle compare old with new Kev?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
phat_gadgy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Torque,Torque,Torque

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phat_gadgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 12:45

Originally posted by tidnab6 tidnab6 wrote:

Did you see Brundle compare old with new Kev?

The only bit I caught was something to do with since all the gadgets they can concentrate on driving isnt dipping the clutch etc part of driving skill

BHP sells cars, Torque wins race's
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 10:58
Aint there another race this weekend or is it next week?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic