Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dissertation Research

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dissertation Research
    Posted: 30 August 2007 at 01:04

Hello Everybody,

I'm currently undertaking some research into the Nissan brand for my Masters dissertation for my International Business degree at the University of Nottingham. As part of the project, I am looking to interview several people about their views on the brand and how it has developed over the years. Obviously, given that Club Nissan members are enthusiastic about the brand, I would be interested to gauge some of your opinions.

The interviews shouldn't take more than 30 - 45 minutes to complete, depending on the depth of responses, of course! It would be very informal, although I would like to record it for analysis purposes. I am available to travel a reasonable distance in order to meet people who are interested; otherwise, I can conduct the interview via telephone.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me at lixavtw@nottingham.ac.uk.

Many thanks for your time,

Adam Wood

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic