Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hi :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DanGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi :)
    Posted: 06 January 2008 at 12:55

seen one of theese drifting around a rounderbout in mk the other year sounds the nuts got some real go in them

jayw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2008 at 20:41
Welcome,good luck with the purchase of that great car.Get some pics up if/when you get one.
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 20:38
Welcome dude.

That would be one of these then?

Wonder if the engine is an evolution of the 300ZX lump????
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 20:00

Hello and welcome to the club.

Unfortunately i can't help with the car choice as i have not had anything to do with one, although the engines are very good.

Mick

agroupuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agroupuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 15:04

Hi folks,

just calling in to say hi as I MIGHT be buying a nissan from japan in the not to distant future.

I presently own a 3rd gen Mazda RX7 but due to unforsen circumstances (well moving jobs to somewhere with mountains instead of normal sized speed bumps) I may have to sell her shortly.

Anyway the replacement cars I have been looking at are all non UK jap/america only unique cars. So the one I am interested in from Japan is the Nissan Gloria (a '96ish) Gran Tourismo model with the 3ltr turbo engine.

Anyone familiar with it and has any advice?

Anyway - thanks for looking and I may be back to show it off :)

Cheers,

Edd

Edited by agroupuk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic