Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Cars Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Cars Needed
    Posted: 02 November 2005 at 05:52
Anybody else fancy posting up pics of their car so i can move them to the members cars section that can be found by hitting the button at the top of the screen
robe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 06:21
hey thats a tight patrol how do i show my 2004 titan le on this sight
dont hate
DanGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 18:51
i will mick once i've finished the wheels and clocks mate, should be done by sataday!
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 11:34
i want to mick but dont know how,theres pics on here of my primera and S13 that andy posted up, can you move them and put them in members section or is it a pain in the arse to change?

Edited by DRIFTER
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 01:36

Originally posted by DRIFTER DRIFTER wrote:

i want to mick but dont know how,theres pics on here of my primera and S13 that andy posted up, can you move them and put them in members section or is it a pain in the arse to change?

Don't worry i will use the pics in the members car section when i get around to sorting them out

DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:59
 cheers mick
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 11:20
That needs some serious up dates does that Mick LOL.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 11:16
when do think the update will happen mick be nice to everyones cars up in the car section
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 01:36
I'll make a start later this week. With the new baby and work i'm not getting much spare time
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 01:39
Is there anything I could do Mick to help?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic