Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back to my patrol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2nd patrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back to my patrol
    Posted: 26 March 2008 at 13:59

Having sold my 1999 Nissan Patrol a few years ago, to my brother, I am about to take deliver tomorrow of my new 54 plate 5 dr 3.0 Di SVE.  For an extre couple of grand I could have got the new shape but to my eyes the only difference I could see was the squareness of the wheel arce.  Are there any othere major changes.

Thanks 

Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 03:53

That is about it really. I think the new SVE has sat nav built in but there is a chance your 54 plate could have.

Nice choice of car and i am glad i'm not on my own anymore.

2nd patrol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2nd patrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 09:01
Originally posted by Mick Mick wrote:

That is about it really. I think the new SVE has sat nav built in but there is a chance your 54 plate could have.

Nice choice of car and i am glad i'm not on my own anymore.

Thanks for the reply Mick.  Your Patrol is the same colour as the one my brother drives now, which is still in perfect condition, despite him having three kids .

I'm collecting mine today from Birminham  (coming from Warrington) and am also glad to hear that I made the right decision in choosing the car I did.  I just couldn't justify the extra 2500 for a car 6 months newer.  Car is Gunmetal Grey with grey leather. No Sat nav but hey, I can pick one up in Halfords if I really wanted one

Are us Patrol lovers few and far between on here?

Thanks again

Paula

Edited by 2nd patrol
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 22:31
Welcome dude and dont forget the pics
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 00:16
Hi there. Welcome to CN...
AL...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic