Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

went to the bike show.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: went to the bike show.
    Posted: 06 November 2005 at 00:26

Well I thought it was time to go to the bike show as I aint been for years.Hayley also came along and we had a great day,however the £15 entrance fee and the £7 parking,was I think a bit steep.

There was some cracking bikes,especially the new GSX-R's.Well here is a few pics for you.

Hayley on the Busa,she really loves this bike.

Good girl,only a 2 finger change

And here she is on the SV650.

And the one she felt most comfy on was the V-Strom 650.

Best of all though I bought a brand new Beowulf stumpy can and link pipe in SS for £100,what a bloody bargain.I fitted the can about 20 mins ago in the dark and it sounds bloody awesome.Pics of that tomorrow.

IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 00:27

Heres is some more pics for you.

This had to be my fav bike of the show,clean and simple old school GSX.

IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Bob's GT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 00:51
Nice bikes mate.

Think I'll end up getting a bike the more you keep posting. Looks superb.

glad to see you had a great time.
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 01:58
my father in law went friday...thanks for inviting me...DAD...looks like a great day out
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 10:28
hay Andy ..were there any celebs there...my greatest NEC experience was meeting Nicole from the "Nicole-Papa" renaut ads...beutiful but quite short...lol
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 11:22
Yes mate,we bumped into James toseland and Scott Smart,they were just walking around.
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 21:41
Wicked Bob,get your bike test under your belt mate and get a bike.
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 22:16
There's some bloody nice looking bikes there
phat_gadgy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Torque,Torque,Torque

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phat_gadgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 03:11
Nice one andy and did you put down a deposit on anything LOL...Damn its been years since I did the big bike show, I went to the one at the Birmingham NEC..Brings back memorys
BHP sells cars, Torque wins race's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic