FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my Primera GT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Infiniti&Beyond View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infiniti&Beyond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2009 at 01:29

ok, this is the crazy side of my Primera fetish, this one's my Mr Hyde, the green one's my Dr Jekyl

1998 Nissan Primera GT, 74,000 miles on the clock 64,000 on the engine.

it sits fully insured, taxed and MOT'd at my house and only ventures out when there's a car show i can match up with my trips home

since the pics were done, a 3" exhaust system with custom backbox has been fitted, (thanks to Mick for sending it down to me) theres now a roller bearing turbo and 264* HKS inlet and exhaust cams, there's boost and oil pressure gauges mounted where the centre vents were, there's even more bass thanks to MTX Thunder subs and Legacy 1000w RMS amps and there's a nintendo wii with wireless infra-red bar mated to an Alien AL100 projector and a 500Gb media player storing about 450 films mounted  in the boot, Still need to find a good tuner who knows the e-manage ultimate inside and out as you can only do so much tinkering with it yourself on the odd weekend you're home.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic