Forum Home Forum Home ツサ Club Nissan Forums ツサ General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can is fitted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can is fitted
    Posted: 06 November 2005 at 23:47

And I'm lvong the sound,well on tick over anyway as I aint had a chance to take it out yet.Will try to get a better pic when its light and not raining.Oh by the way I was outside last night fitting it in the dark LOL.

Its much better and smaller than the stock can,also much lighter to.Its what they call an Oval stumpy can.Just look at the size of the stock one.

IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
jasha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 23:57
cool, yer a madman out in the dark and rain tho lol
T72 1.8i ZX Turbo
P10 2.0 SLX
P10 2.0e GT
P11-144 2.0 Sport+ VT6
P11 2.0 SE

Project SE - Stage 2 COMPLETE Full exhaust from block back & Induction Kit.

Stage 3 - ETA soonish!

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:02
It had to be done mate.It sounds fucking awesome and best of all it only cost 」100 with the link pipe
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:03
nice..very nice...im assuming cos you've shortened the system your gonna have to get it re jetted or dyno'd
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:10
No not at all mate.The only reason the stock can is so big is to quiten the bike down.If I fitted race downpipes or a K&N filter then I would need to re-jet with a dyno jet kit.
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:12

Should see around 3-4 BHP at the wheel with the can on.This can will also fit your new bike Martin .They are nice and cheap to and do them in black carbon.

http://beowulf-performance-products.com/shop/item.asp?itemid =918&catid=93

Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:15

Looks cool Andy.

Get the bloody thing out and annoy the neighbours

P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:25
hmm...crimbo list me thinks..my missus is already getting me a set of renthals...mayby ill really take the pi$$ and ask for one of these...lol
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I知 The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 00:28
Bloody right I will mate.Need some more shiny bits.
Pukin-dawg View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukin-dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 04:16
i think A pair of them,will look good coming out the back of prim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic