Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
£5 Note View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote £5 Note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 19 August 2009 at 02:05
Amezcus ..... If you look on another section of the forum labelled "Car talk" or something, you will see where I am running a kind of diary about our brand new Note Tekna Auto.
It may be useful.
Steve
£5 Note View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote £5 Note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 01:59
Hi, frog.
I'm new too. (less than a week as a Nissan owner)
I had a 12th hand Nissan about 6 years ago. A "K" reg Primera with an Auto box. I bought it on eBay for £200 and sold it again with more pictures and a better write up for £425 a month later. A great car and although the profit was good, I regretted saying goodbye to the car.
amezcua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amezcua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 01:38
I just dropped in to see what the Note is all about as we have a test drive tomorrow.My wife drives .Normally we look at houses and I think we are turning into Lookie--Loos.(nosey people that enjoy seeing inside other people`s houses). Seems a silly name ,NOTE.probably won`t stop us though.
   We drive the "older" Micra and if you want an improvement fit German spark plugs with the four electrodes ,they are perfect.
Only time it needed repairs was a link in the wipers.All the rest standard replacements.
I always rode m/cycles or push-bikes and am now co-pilot when I am awake.
RandomGuy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandomGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 09:27

Fragrocks welcome to CN  and Tuba too.

Re kids can't comment am just a big kid myself

I don't read the newspapers because they all have ugly print!
Tuba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 02:04
Hi There. I have just joined too.

I got a Nissan Elgrand and thought I should find a place to pick some brains, and hopefully chip with a comment hear and there.
Its not over until the lady with the higher than reccomended BMI provides a vocal treat for us
fragrocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fragrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 00:57
Hi, my name is Hazel and I have a Primera 1.8l S on 51 plate. I have had this car 3 weeks but my old car was an L reg 2.l Primera... I wanted something newer and smaller!!! I got A LOT newer and a tiny bit smaller !

I have 2 kids (3 if you count DH!).

I have been lurking since I bought the new car as we had a few queries. I do have a few questions so may be spamming the forum for the next  few days!!

Chat soon x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic