Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yet another note owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another note owner
    Posted: 11 October 2009 at 12:29

hi all

yes i know, yet another soon to be note owner thought i was going tobe homeless as theres no nissan note forums

but i found this place yay

Anyhoo due to pick my new car up the middle of novmember i have gone jap after many years of owning vauxhalls, so its a vey big change for me

Lots of plans for the car too. custom grille for a start once i have modified the one i got off ebay, Debadge ,custom spoiler, thinking about getting the rear arb and lower braces and a set of alloys when i have the funds

I am into my audio too so that will be done properly

look out for my upcoming posts !!!!

Edited by flash22
Daf_newport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daf_newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 19:05
Excellent! Glad to hear you've gone jap. They're super reliable from what I've experienced.

Looking forward to the pics of your modded Note. There's light surrounds available that blank out the shiny bits on the light. I was considering them for mine, but was quoted £90 (unpainted!) from the nissan parts department, so I decided against it.

I saw one of the new 09 note grilles on ebay without the badge too, and also considered that. Would look really swish I reckon!

Best of luck with the mods.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 19:40

It will be my first ever "new car" had mainly corsa's up till now

I got a nearly new 09 grille off ebay for £40 all in. i'm going to try some plastic welding so watch this space

I was going to get the nissan spoiler but when i found out the true cost i left it. Its priced a £169 inc fitting BUT not paint what thay wanted nearly £200 quid on top seem a bit of a rip off to me.

I managed to get at FAST software and the ems (electronic service manual) for the note well worth a read imho

The grand livina is based on the note there seems a lot of stuff about for them !! got to do a bit more research tho

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 21:27
Welcome to CN.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 22:01

thanks

picked up the car this morning. its v.nice, dealership was very helpful too

i felt nothing as my corsa was driven around the back unlike my first mini what i had to scrap due to rust

only done 15 miles or so, time will tell

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic