Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Car & Club Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Two questions about the Nissan Note

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 17:41
thanks but i mean the clock between the speedo & rev counter and there is no info button on the connect system but there is one on the steering wheel.
£5 Note View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote £5 Note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 17:44
Martin ... If you have the same kind of Note as me, you will have a screen in the centre of your dashboard with the radio type controls underneath it. To the right of the screen are some small, rectangular buttons. One of those is called "SETUP". Hit that one and scroll down to Clock. Just follow the on-screen instructions.

If all else fails, take it back to the place you bought it and ask about the possibility of getting a tow bar fitted. After the dealer gives you all the details, say, "OK, thanks. I'll have to go away and think about that. Oh, By the way, while I'm here, how do I get the clock to show up?" and let the dealer sort it out.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 19:54

sorry i ment the i button (info button) on the steering wheel this scrolls through the trip/miles etc on the speedo. the resets for the clocks/trips are the ones that stick out the clocks

£5note.

got some more info on the poi install give me a min and i will dig it out

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 20:00

Quote Your own POI's need to be loaded onto a USB stick in a folder called "myPOIs". They need to be in CSV format. Long; Lat and then Identifier.

If you have POIs which you would like to have a warning displayed/sounded (i.e. cameras etc), then those POI files need to be dropped onto the USB stick into a folder called "myPOIWarnings". Same CSV format as above.

As soon as you plug the stick into the cars USB port, a window pops up on the screen saying "new POIS available". Select the "download" option on the touchscreen and about a second later the job is done! :-)

In the navigation setup pages, you may wish to modify your POI warning distance. It is set at 250 yards by default.

the connect system is based on navteq maps and it can use the csv files for the garmin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic