nissan micra k11 boot release problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nissan micra k11 boot release problem
    Posted: 19 March 2010 at 00:22

Have you checked to make sure they are plugged in to the rear of the radio and that the fader is not set to the front speakers only?

Mick

kakawak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakawak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 21:12

hi

i think maybe they have been taken out of another micra then but they are genuine nissan speakers/parcel shelf and all the wiring looks good if it were 3rd party. is there any way to test to see if they work without having to strip down the boot and trace all the cable way back to radio?

regards

Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 20:12

The boot release is cable operated and there is a modified cable available. Sometimes it can be adjusted at boot catch.

As regards the rear speakers, has it got any? The K11 didn't usually come with them unless it is a Sport or an SLX!

Mick

kakawak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakawak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 16:56

hi

can someone tell me how to check the boot release on a micra k11 1999? when i pull the fuel/boot release nothing happens. is the cable snapped and is there a quick way to check this out. is it electronic release?

also, i have a rear speaker problem and have checked the wiring on the main unit and everything seems ok. i cant unplug the main wiring cos i dont have the radio code so dont want to be left without radio :) any other ways to check why the rear speakers dont work?

regards me

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic