seat belt warning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seat belt warning
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 01:41
With me it was because i was a taxi driver, didn't have to wear it all the time and it was also annoying how many front seat passemgers wouldn't belt up.

CRANEMAN72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRANEMAN72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 17:38
I often have to drive round where I work in works gear and although I have a cover on the seat you can't do much about the seat belt getting messed up so I don't put it on
Craneman
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 17:01
Whats the reason for getting rid of  it anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRANEMAN72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 14:42

thanks crazytaxi

I'd thought about that but thought that with the electrics on the latest motors most things seem to be done through the ECU via some sort of link

Craneman
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 03:02
Not too sure if it can be done thru the key, on my primera i unplugged it under the seats. If you go down this route be carefull to get the correct one for the pressure pad and not the airbag one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRANEMAN72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 22:22

Hi Can anyone help me to disable my cars seat belt warning beeper I know it can be done on fords via the ignition and waiting for the lights flashing but does anyone know how on the nissans

cheers

craneman72

Craneman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic