Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nightmare night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nightmare night
    Posted: 28 November 2005 at 23:40
I had a call out at 18:45.Went to the job,got out of the van and herd a hissing.Fuck I have a flat,firstly could not find the jack,then realised jack was with the spare under the van,had no brace to undo the cage to drop the spare as that was also with the jack.Used a socket to undo cage,the lowering mech snapped and the cage fell down (now tied up with a bungee and had to throw the other wheel in the back of the van).Fucked about changing the wheel over in the fucking dark and not a light in site.To top it all the emergency no heat or hot water turned out to be one rad not working.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 00:19
if i was the house owner i would be more worried why a rad is responsible for running my hot water supply..nothing better than a mug of warm X100 in the morning 
Pandamedic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandamedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 15:44

Get that that all the time mate.....no flat tyres mind, but tanking it to a life threatening job which turns out to be someone who didn't want to wait 2 hours for the GP to visit so rang 999.  Happens all the time.

Bob's GT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 23:18
Does sound like a horrible situation to be in.

Dont think about getting into that situation myself. Must have been a right nightmare doing that wheel change. Will have to pack some torches in the car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic