Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Note
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Owners manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Owners manual
    Posted: 18 June 2010 at 21:21

Any main dealer should be able to get one in if all else fails

wozzaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozzaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 19:34
Thanks Famikuns.

The Nissan I have is a Note SE Auto 2006 - the Primera is a different model I think.

Thanks anyway
Woz
Famikuns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famikuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 18:06

What is the model of your nissan, what type of nissan? is it primera or not because the manual I have is for primera.

Pls, try and get the model no. of your nissan.

wozzaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozzaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 19:55
THanks flash22.

It was 2006 - first time posting error.

Thanks for the info I will try ebay.

What I'm actually looking for is the owners handbook that Nissan provide when you buy the car from new.

Anyway thanks again for the info
Woz
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 19:23

do you mean a 2006 ?

do you want a service manual or the hand book for the car

try ebay for both if you want a service manual  (for working on the car) search ebay for -  nissan note esm

wozzaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozzaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 18:26
Good afternoon all,

As this is my first posting I apologies if I'm not in the right place for this question.

I recently purchased a secondhand Nissan Note SE Auto 1996. I'm very pleased with it but the car does not have the owners manual.

Can anyone provide me with an owners manual or recommend where I might be able to download one in possible a pdf type format?

Thanks in anticipation
Woz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic