Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Patrol
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PARTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bad Toro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad Toro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARTS
    Posted: 06 December 2010 at 13:00
FAO TWENG

are you still breaking your Patrol?  if so i'm after a few bits for my sisters after her Ex broke bits in his usual hamfisted way of attemping a repair!
TWENG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWENG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 15:58
PM Sent.
www.patrolbreaker.co.uk
Nissan Patrol Breaking for Spares. www.patrolbreaker.co.uk
bosshog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosshog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 14:18
Well sir if your breaking the old girl. front abs sensor`s what do you like for them???? .
TWENG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWENG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:32

Well sir, i am breaking my 1999 model, so if there is anything i can help you with, let me know and i'll see if we still have what you are after.

Good luck

Edited by TWENG
www.patrolbreaker.co.uk
bosshog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosshog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 22:08

Hello Tweng. my  front axle has been swop out with one from a 99 model as i was away i got a garage to do it for me. the problelm with my one i was told where the inner seal sits is badley pited , and that was all wrong with it. There was a lot off oil comeing out of it all over the drive way and i mean a lot. Now i am home and i have it here with me have had a good look at it and i thinck will just put some seal`s in it  as the one in it is out of shape big time and i can not see what they where on about. Yes the outer  swivel houesing is pited but she is a old girl with 140k on here. but now haveing a prob with the abs so swop over the brake disc from my old one but still haveing the problem. when stoping and only on the larst 10ft the abs coming`s in and pulls the car to the left still getting it with my old disc the sensor`s are the one`s from my car. So at the mo at a point dont know what to do. I thinck i will call Nissan in the morning as we are going on are hol,s soon and nead to have this sortd before we go.Many thancks for your help and hope you dont have the same problems i am getting.

TWENG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWENG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 20:52

What is wrong with the axle that you have?  I have one which is going to be removed from my 1999 model, but it has been run out of oil, so some of the internal are damaged. I haven't been inside it yet to see the extent, but we may be able to combine something to help you out.

Also, the truck has just failed it's MOT on kingpins, so so they need replacing, but what you have may be ok.

Drop me a line.

www.patrolbreaker.co.uk
bosshog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosshog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 20:10
HELLO TO ALL IS THERE SOME ONE OUT THERE  HOW KNOW`S WHERE I CAN FINED  A FRONT AXLE FOR MY NISSAN PATROL y61 ON A 98 PLATE AS NOT HAVEING MUCH LUCK FINEDING ONE BUT FROM MAIN DEALER AND THATS A A LOT OF MONEY. MANY THANKS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic