Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Micra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micra C++

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjbrewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micra C++
    Posted: 21 August 2010 at 21:27

Hi everyone, I new to this forum, just aquired a C+C and the seal between the roof and front screen leaks, its a newish car, the dealers are aware of this problem, have they been recalled to rectify the problem, anyone out there who has gone through this

Edited by mjbrewer
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2010 at 23:39
Hi, not aware of any recalls myself on this but you often find that they will just "wait and see". I had a gearbox failure on one of my primeras that nissan were aware of, "a batch of dodgy bearings" mine went with 600 miles left on the warranty and they tried every way to get out of paying the £1700 bill, they coughed up in the end tho
mjbrewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjbrewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 15:53
Cheers for that, luckily in this case if any other Micra owners have similar problems there has been a bulletine released by Nissan explaining the fault and saying how to rectify it, surely this means that they have aknowledged that there is a fault in the first place
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic