Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What a day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a day
    Posted: 09 December 2005 at 00:47
First off the van would not start this morning,so decided to go to work on the bike.Out came the givi box and my throw over panniers.Got as many tools and spares as I could on the bike.(easy to wheelie off the throttle with the bike loaded up like that )

First to jobs in west London,not to bad I can do that LOL.Ended up doing them,loads of jobs around slough,Burnham,Iver and colnbrook.Then had to go all the way to Salisbury collage as the boilers had gone down (don't mind going down there,lots of crumpet at the collage )

Then I had to go back to west London .I must of done over 300 miles today,back tyre is now about shagged out,bike looks like its been in a 24 hr motocross event and its to frosty and cold to wash the bike.But I did have a good ride though.

Oh and fixed the van to.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 01:04

I'd be charging a tyre to your boss mate.

That and danger money for riding the bloody thing on a frosy morning

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic