Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Note
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1.5 turbo diesel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.frosty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1.5 turbo diesel
    Posted: 19 January 2011 at 16:25

hi, re my new ntec diesel note, still lovin it,         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;      i like to know whats goin on under the bonnet, having rebuilt various classic car in the passed and still maintaining my other car myself, but i couldnt find any details on the 1.5 unit fitted to this car, i know its new and its under warranty, i am just interested.

found a haynes manual for a renault clio 55-09 reg, covers the 1.5 turbo diesel engine fitted to the clio obviously.

i think this is about the same engine, gives an idea of where things are etc.

i think the different power derrivatives are fuel pressure and ecu ,

some have intercoolers and some dont.

can maybe help if something goes wrong.

lets hope not!!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 18:32

the note fsm (factory sevice manual) gives all the detals of the diesel

the 1.5 comes if a few specs main being low blow turbo non intercooled and  normal turbo with intercooler iirc the turbo is around 4-5 psi

if you intrested dtuk do a tuning box (plug and play) for the 1.5 these work well on french cars and vauxhalls but i have no experiance with them on a nissans

mr.frosty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.frosty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 19:05
cheers flash, i am not going to tinker with a tuning box for the warranty and all, i would imagine the only difference is in ecu  etc, i know my note is now 90 ps over the earlier 84, but basically the engine is all renault.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic