Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Micra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tailgate Blues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 19:23
Hi Flash
Thanks for the info.

Understanding how it works brought me back to the switch, which had an intermittent fault. Problem solved, thank you.

Is there a source for discounted replacement parts that I should know of?

Regards

spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 19:18
Hi Flash,
Have sent you my address.

Before disconnecting the battery I need to find the radio code, as its not in the book where it should be.

Regards
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 18:13

have you disconnected the battery on the car  ? as this resets the ecu and bcm

pm me you email address (dont post it on here) as i have the info your after

Edited by flash22
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 17:44

Hi,

Having a problem with the tailgate, which will not open, and wondered if anyone has had much experience with the central locking system on the Micra S 2006?

I initially thought that the problem was to do with the tailgate release switch, but after removing it. My meter seems to shows that it was not faulty. I then removed the actual lock and put a 9v current across two of its terminals, and the central locking motor locked the lock. However, when hooked up the lock back to the car’s wiring nothing happens when I press the remote control central locking button. All the other four door locks motors operate normally.

The reason I cannot move forward with this, is due to the lack of information relating to the wiring, and what measurements should I be getting on the four wires to the unit, and how the central locking unit works in relation to the release switch.

The Haynes manual doesn’t give much information on subject.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks     

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic