Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Leaf Owners Club (UK)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnaxMuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Leaf Owners Club (UK)
    Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:40

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may already know LeafTalk.co.uk... well, In cooperation with Leaf Talk, I have started the Nissan Leaf Owners Club (UK). Our web site is at http://www.nissanleafownersclub.co.uk

As deliveries of the Nissan Leaf have not yet started here in the UK there are only a few members. However, it is growing day by day and once people actually take delivery of their new Nissan Leaf I am sure the online community will pick up significantly.

I look forward to being a member of this online community too and contributing where I can.

So, if you are in the UK and have a Leaf on order, or if you are just interested in the Nissan Leaf and its technologies, then why not drop in, register, and join the discussion there too.

I live in the UK. I have a Nissan Leaf on order but my expected delivery is not until July at the earliest :( . I have test driven it and simply love it and can't wait.

Pity it has just gone up in price £2000 over here though. I envy you in the USA. Your car prices are so low!

Paul Churchley

Edited by SnaxMuppet
Join the Nissan Leaf Owners Club (UK) at http://www.nissanleafownersclub.co.uk for News, Info and and a growing online community.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 19:38

welcome to cn

there where rumors that nissan have pulled the leaf in the uk market and will only be shipping those ordered dont know how true this is tho

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic