Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 26 May 2011 at 14:53

Hello and welcome Angela.

Sorry you are having so many problems but it's nice to see it hasn't put you off Nissan's.

Hope you get sorted with the garage.

Mick

angelaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 21:20

Hi all,

My name is Angela and I bought my first Nissan on 5th March (Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 dci sve) and I love it BUT it has so many problems it is unreal, trying to get a refund from the garage to buy another pathfinder that has less problems:

Latest problem - Cylinder head replaced, now I think (from queries with friends and internet) that the turbo is going possibly, garage collecting it again tomorrow, only got it back last Friday!

Since the 5th March I estimate that I have had it for approximately four weeks at home on my drive!

I think that it has possibly been frozen solid in that really cold weather last year and this has caused it so many problems it is unreal, even the RAC man said he thinks it has been rigged to hide the problems........

Anyway, I have been bobbing in and out of the forum looking for ideas/advice/solutions here and there and now finally registered so Hello to all.

Happy Driving (when it goes!)

Angela

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic