Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Pathfinder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting my first Nissan (pathfinder) on f

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoyedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 05:14
After 6000 miles of trouble free motoring I thought it was time for an update on my purchase:-

Things that annoy me about it:-

1) Trying to defrost / demist the windscreen is pointless even with aircon on etc. it only starts to work after about 5 - 10 mins driving....and engine heats up to normal running temp ( Its that bad even considered buying a 12v fan blower from Halfords)

2)  The Electric windows ok going down and takes ages going up ( Motor does not appear to be rated for the job.

3) Wish it had front parking sensors..

4) Back seats ( Middle Row) could do with a bit more padding.

Things I love about it:-

1) Handling in my opinion is a big surprise easily on par with my X5 ( Original model)

2) Very easy to get into given the doors open up to a bigger angle than everything else I have had

3)  Front seats are really comfy

4)  Towing ability easily does the job for the horse box (~ 1Ton)+ 2 Horses ( 1.2 Tons combined) plus all the bits and bobs required for their travels

5)   Fuel economy is amazing for this thing getting an average of 33 - 35mpg

6)   Flexibility of the space inside...its everything from people carrier to a Transit van

7)   Winter driving....no more spending 30 mins getting out the drive....dont even need to clear the snow..get in and away you go....easily on a par with the Disco in my opinion

8) The amount of kit you get for your money is truelly amazing! Although Sat NAv can do with an update!

9) The Privacy Glass..just wished the LAw permitted it to the Front windows also.

All in all very happy with my purchase and just cannot believe some of teh opinions of the Motoring Press have about the car....perhaps Nissan need to through a few more free days out for the press or take out more advertising in their Mags!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic