Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Qashqai
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reverse Camera

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tartinjock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reverse Camera
    Posted: 22 August 2011 at 20:11

My reversing camera seems to have moved? It used to look as flat as it could along the bumper, it now sits at an angle.

Can the position be adjusted? I have no idea how this happened, it is secure, it won't move if you apply pressure or close the boot.

The guide lines, Green/Yellow/Red ar still true, they will take you straight into a parking place, parallel, but the camera looking down over the bumper gives the impression of being about 6-8" out.

Can anyone help?

Nissan Qasqai, 1.5 Acenta 08 Plate

Many Thanks

TJ

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 20:36
the cameras are fixed. iirc there bolted in place too, so shouldnt move unless someones had a go at it
Tartinjock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tartinjock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 20:42

Cheers......

It's strange, it was fine the previous night, secure parking, so it's not been tampered with? It looks like the lense can be adjusted, looks very similar to a washer jet adjustment, but encased in the outer shell, if that makes sense.

TJ

thompsonmike View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thompsonmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 14:27
Yes it can be adjusted but not with the bare hands. They are tightened so you need to loose the bolt to make proper it at proper angle.
Tartinjock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tartinjock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 15:01

Do I need toremove the boot liner to get into it or can it be done from the outside? If it's from the outside do I need to remove the exterior handle?

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic