Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renthals on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renthals on
    Posted: 08 January 2006 at 16:16

finally got around to getting the new handlebars on..havent ridden the bike yet though..bloddy flat battery

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 16:42
Good lad Martin.Did you buy the superbike bars mate?Did you have to cut the bars down?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 16:55

i bought the same ones as you ..the moto cross ones..didnt need to cut em..just swore like crazy and eventually got the job done...lol

i did have to drill two holes in them though..to allow the locating/anti slip notches on the inside of the switch gear ..that was probably the hardest bit

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 17:01
I had the superbike bars.They would of needed to be cut down though as they where much to long (have sold them now anyway).How did you go with the cable lengths?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 17:32

i just checked web site..not moto x ..street fighter ones part# 789-02-B..

cables are fine..lock to lock no probs

Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 17:36

Very nice Martin.

I hope you have the battery on charge

P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 17:50
lol..yeah mick..if i dont do it soon its gonna start the alarm playing up..it is a bit of a bitch to get at though
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 19:13
Thats very strange that you bat has gone flat mate.I leave my bike outside and some times dont start it for 2-3 weeks,but it always starts first go.Get it back to the dealer mate.
P10Gilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P10Gilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 19:57
its my fault..i had the ignition on for about 3 hours..to stop the alarm auto arming..and didnt realise the high beam was on for about an hour of that
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 20:11
Looks good mate. Bet you can't wait to get on her...
AL...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic