Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Micra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

n-cvt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: n-cvt
    Posted: 25 December 2011 at 22:32
what grade of oil is needed for a micra k11 cvt gearbox i went into a shell station today and they had 2 types ,shell donax tf and shell donax tx which is the correct oil for this box or is it a different grade.

i have only just bought this car for kath its her first car and i want to make sure that everything is right.

thanks for your help.

Fenwick View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fenwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 23:45
If you do a search on Micra cvt oil you'll find lots of horror stories, best advice I think is pay that bit extra and get the recommended oil Nissan state.
mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 13:40
thanks fenwick for your advise and help,i bought this car for kath as a present and i just want to have the oil needed in case i have to top up the levels.oh would you know if the power steering takes  the same oil ??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic