Forum Home Forum Home » Site Updates » Updates to Club Nissan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New and Updated Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New and Updated Software
    Posted: 10 June 2012 at 04:37
Just to let you all know that Club Nissan is undergoing improvements.

The forum software has now been updated and the boards are currently being swept to remove any previous spam.

All your previous posts should still be available and your log in details should have remained the same.

Hope you like the new look.

Mick
Fenwick View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fenwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 22:20
Well done to the site's management, top job folks.

But, there's always a but, I had no idea the site had been fixed, I thought the site was down as the link for the forum has changed, I'd bookmarked the 'clubnissan.co.uk/forums' link and don't visit the homepage.

May of been a good idea to e-mail all members to let them know you've up and running again, only re-discovered you tonight Embarrassed
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 22:27
Glad your back with us.
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 01:39
Hello.

I did think about sending out a mass email but some people really get upset about getting emails they don't want. I didn't want to overwrite the original forum in case it all went wrong. Probably what i should do now is re-direct the original site to this one.

Mick
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2012 at 18:08
Probably a good idea now the issues are sorted but as for the unwanted email thats what the delete and junk buttons are for lol

Don't ask me, i just work here!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic