Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

more days like these please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: more days like these please
    Posted: 16 January 2006 at 20:27

Bear with me.......

Woke up this morning, wife offers to walk the kids to school, which meant i could stay in bed a tad longer, still had to get up thou, sort out the sitting room, dress aimee, go stick a wash in the machine etc. Postman had been so got the bunch of letters, mainly mine, ccouldnt be arsed to open them at first so went back upstair to run a bath for wor lass coming in. We were going to an annual dinner in the afternoon, bit like a mini banquet, free or course cos its part of this saving club thing we chinese do.

Anyways, left her to have a bath while i took aimee to the docs, came back with a sarnie for andrea to tie her over till lunch, then opens the mail. Inside i finds a nice £50 cheque from NSI, one of my bonds got lucky and i won in this months.

I picked up andrea and the kids from school early so we could all go to free lunch, after waiting for all there voting shit to be done, we sat down to a 5 course lunch. During that, they have a raffle. Each adult who attends get a ticket. Been pretty good the last couple of years, often getting s runners up prize, no change this year! I drew out one of the 5 6th place prizes, a little red envelope with 50 notes in it.

So all in all, done fuck all today, got myself £100, which has now made its way to my skycard.

Kevin Shek
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 20:30
£100 up... Drinks are on you tonight.... lol
AL...

KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 20:36
^^ too late, told you ive put it back on my skycard, god knows it needs it!
Kevin Shek
Shotgun Bri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotgun Bri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 21:10

You should buy a lottery ticket for Wednesday and Saturday then.

Just remember all of us on the forum

Boobies make me smile !!
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2006 at 21:29
Well done Kev,I never get fuck all.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DavidEvans007 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidEvans007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 01:15
how was the food?
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 01:56

Well done mate.

For a minute i thought this post was going to say that somebody had bought the super charger.

Gimmy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 03:20
congrats m8.... fancy having "a groundhog day"?
Sihayton View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sihayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 10:47
Jammy sod 
KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 11:30

unfortunetaly, that bit hasnt happend yet mick, would be nice thou.

Originally posted by DavidEvans007 DavidEvans007 wrote:

how was the food?

lol straight in there with the important questions. Well the food went quick! thats all i can say, next time ill sit with me mam and her mates, they dont eat as much and are slower LOL. The last hot dish was a steamed fish, it got brought out, RAW! ended up back in the steamer, and we ended up with our dessert oranges before we seen it again!

Me mam popped her head over wih some cartons, telling me to take the fish home cos no one wanted it. It went all mushy when it cam back out STILL RAW, so the people on the table told me to take it home............ "take it home?" i repeated, then shouted out fairly loudly "STICK IT BACK IN THE SEA MAN!" and then looked over and seen the chef looking at me! LOL  think i pissed him off like, doesnt matter, he was an old boss who ripped me off one time with my last wage packet so fuck him.

Kevin Shek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic