Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Almera
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Almera Tino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevey1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almera Tino
    Posted: 10 October 2013 at 20:39
Hi, just wondered if anybody could give me some advice. I recently bought a 2000 Almera Tino and i noticed last night that when the steering is on full lock both ways it makes a bit of a noise and almost resists turning that last little bit. I had a quick look at the cv joints on both wheels and the rubber on them seems intact. I have plenty of power steering fluid. Also when driving it seems to want to pull to the left a bit, its almost heavier to pull it to where it should be. Don't know if thats the tracking the needs doing or its something to do with the noisy steering. Any help would be appricated before i get someone to look it over..
Many thanks [:Y:]
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2013 at 21:01
I would check the tension and condition of the power steering belt, if lose or worn (visable cracks) I would change it and put the correct tension on it.

Hope this helps.
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic