Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Offer Accepted..........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-sri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 02:06

Nice one on the house mate!!!

So could we see Shek Tune, Kevshek Racing or The Modfather soon??

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 02:15
It has to be the "Modfather"
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
n-sri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-sri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 02:56
"Modfather tuning"
DavidEvans007 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidEvans007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 09:50
or hows about "fried rI.C.E and chips"
KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 20:04

looks like ive ran into a snag, the valuers have come back saying that the house is only worth 135K, which means its over priced, and i cant borrow more than 135K. In a way, its good for me, but i dont think the family will drop that low no matter how desperate they are. The house they want relies on this sale, and they need a specific amount. Im not willing to make up any difference in the price either, i dont see why my new home should be in negative equity from day 1!

I think this all stems from "its a good time to buy property" prolly cos the market is down, hence all prices are down.

So i might be house hunting again, but at least i know when i find the right one, i can get a mortagage which is half the battle.

Kevin Shek
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 16:04
Kev, go back to the agent with the valuation report. Tell them it shows the house is over priced and you're revising your off down to £130K. Then walk away and start looking again. The seller will knock your new offer back, but bear in mind the seller will encounter this problem with any other future buyer. You may find in 6 weeks time they are coming back to you begging you to buy it...
AL...

KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 17:29

thats sort of what im doing....

mean while, ive seen a backup property, only this ones under offer and i cant make any form of offer till next week when i find out for definate if or not the seller will take the lower valuation.

here it is. http://search2.estate-software.co.uk/details2.aspx?chainid=0 001&propertyid=464431151

what can i do in this case? can i just go in and ask what the offer is and put in a higher offer? does it work like that?

Kevin Shek
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidEvans007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 18:04
theres nowt stopping you putting in a better offer... I doubt if they'll tell you the amount of the offer on the table, but its worth giving it a go... until theyve acepted the offer from the other people, its a free for all
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidEvans007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 18:08
nice extension on that house too... practically doubles the houses size !
KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 20:06
i had a chat with a lady before concerning coverdale, she tells me even if they accept an offer before i make mine, they can change there minds if mines better. What she did tell me was that the offer only came in this morning, and this is wasnt the asking price so ie lower. So im arranging a viewing on monday hopefully, so ive then seen the house, and can compare it with devonshire gardens before i turn that one down completely.
Kevin Shek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic