Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Offer Accepted..........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Offer Accepted..........
    Posted: 18 March 2006 at 23:44

mortagage approved!!!! to my surprise.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-5203957.rsp?pa_n=1&am p;tr_t=buy

Only thought about a house last week, had a chat with my brother and my parents and its time for me to settle down and stop messing about with cars, so now im focused on tuning a home

IM GOING HOME! IM GOING HOME! (always wanted to be back in Wallsend, my home town)

Kevin Shek
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 23:46
Nice one Kev,so you gunna do what you talked about to me mate?
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 23:50
for now no, i just want to get the previa finished with the kit, seats and alloys, but maybe in the future. Depending on how my future turns out, i might be able to have the shop ran by staff, leaving me free to find employment elsewhere, ie back in the car tuning trade. Ive already a job opportunity, but im not in the position to accept it right now. Im sure the offer will still be there in the future.
Kevin Shek
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 23:57
Thta looks good Kev. Have you put an offer in yet...?
AL...

KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:03
derrrrrrr, mcfly! anybody there mcfly!

Edited by KevShek
Kevin Shek

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:06

Originally posted by KevShek KevShek wrote:

derrrrrrr, mcfly! anybody there mcfly!

AL...

KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:14

i had a late night chat with my bro last friday, as we were talking about house buying, he then told me about a 3 bed semi he was looking at, but wasnt in a position to buy. He said 145K was the price, and they seemed pretty desperate cos there was 2 boards outside.

Initially, i wanted a 4 bed, cos i need the room, but youre talking 250K !!! so a 3 bed with the potential to extend was the next best solution. He told me to look at this one, so i rang up for a viewing on monday afternoon just gone. Went to see the house, liked it, had a good chat with the owners and it turns out he does need out asap, so i told him i was gonna put in my offer, and asked what he was looking for. He didnt let on much except that it was up for 150K previously, now 145K.

So after the viewing, i went straight down to the agents and put in an offer of 140K upon my bros advice. They came back with 143K minimum, so i rang back with 142500 final offer, next thing i knew, got a call offer accepted.

All done by teatime!!

Now on friday morning, had a meeting with my parent and a mortagage geezer, my folks are remortagaing there place for a small sum to cover my 15% deposit. By friday afternoon, the geezer rang me and told me ive been approved. Now all the papaer work starts. But the hard part is all over to my relief!

Kevin Shek

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:23

Sounds like a good price. I would have gone in at £125,000 and walked away. Remember the market is slow at the moment.

Good choice on the 15% deposit. You'll get a far cheaper rate then if you'd gone for a 10% deposit. Hope it all goes well and in 6 weeks you've moved in...

AL...

KevShek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Modfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevShek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:28

initially 10% was the idea, was told that 15% opened more options and more lenders, in the end, a minimum remortagage of £25000.01 my folks had to go for meant that i had enough to go for 15%.

next step is to go for the best rate over the 2 years interest only, keeping the repayments down, then after 2 years, shift lenders

Kevin Shek
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 00:35
Good luck with it all Kev and hope the tuning thing comes off,but I think your gunna need a bigger garage.
Maybe one day I will be in the position to buy a house,but not in this part of the country .
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic