Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » NV 200
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - His eyes reveal a strong light, his shortness of b
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

His eyes reveal a strong light, his shortness of b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dX2mP6oL7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: His eyes reveal a strong light, his shortness of b
    Posted: 28 January 2014 at 09:47

His eyes reveal a strong light, his shortness of breath, the body in the sky, slowly turned his head, keeping a close eye Kui Hill Road.

he think of it, he is not the job of all do not believe that out of the palm of his fingers, when they saw the sea and the land that five old Yu Chen moment, he was smiling too.

this seemingly simple smile, but Su Ming revealed at that moment, I believe the heart.

When you see the sea

Yu Chen, who, he thought he had reached the first door. Authentic Shawn Thornton Jersey

mistake was at that time, there is, it is precisely because I believe that once. Makes it all changed. Authentic Blank Jersey Authentic Dennis Wideman Jersey

Su Ming silence, long after he took a deep breath, the body falls on the earth again, and sat down cross-legged while. His dark eyes revealing the Mount. Authentic Jaromir Jagr Jersey

"good powerful magic, wonder jade family who obviously know the secret of this magic can still rare someone break through." Su Ming slowly closed his eyes, his eyes closed at the moment, he raised his right hand, which Ming Zu right combination of his plastic surgery years, the positive points in between the eyebrows. Once your fingers down, then the force of the reversal of years, the Su Ming's body will immediately spread.

that time, he can change the years, making everything here, no mutation occurred prior to recovery. Authentic Tim Thomas Jersey

"to see your family illusionist powerful, or strong plastic Mingzu my supernatural powers!" Su Ming's finger on his right hand to touch the eyebrows of the moment, his fingers suddenly meal.

Su Ming's eyes open. Exposing the bright light.

"not ......" He was silent for a long time, put down the fingers.

"If I have plastic surgery offerings years of confrontation, it means I have to believe this is all illusion. Illusion good, the true worth mentioning, just believe it exists.

This sentence can have many understand ...... "Su Ming softly to himself, after a moment he no longer go by any means, just quietly cross-legged, after close your eyes, let your heart into being calm.

his ear gradually came cries of screaming, he did not open eyes.
rrrrrr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic