Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Classifieds » General Items For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"What is that? My shadow it?"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dX2mP6oL7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "What is that? My shadow it?"
    Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:21

"What is that? My shadow it?"

horrified eyes flashed a touch of color, Changshan With the induction of danger, subconsciously played a BI dancing stick hands.

Changshan eyes can not see anyone, he has appeared in his mind and he was exactly the same group of people besieged the picture, in fact, his stick BI also resist those attacks with his mind on the effect of the same attack. Milan Lucic Jersey

Dingding Ding!

Jin Tiejiao song more intensive, Changshan mind picture, besieged him more and more. Milan Lucic Jersey Milan Lucic Jersey

feeling unable to cope with more attack, Changshan thundered loudly, threw a point to move heaven and earth to bring him a sense of crisis in the strongest place. Milan Lucic Jersey

bang!

Baoxiang, round mirror space rupture, Changshan his sight to those already familiar with the contours of the mountains.

four hundred and fourteenth chapter giant Indian Zhenhai

palpitations feeling awkward appearance, Changshan BI stick hand holding a tight, he turned and saw a look of gloomy Fei Temple head at him.

Changshan sight suddenly two more, but it is just near to the Li Xiaoxian before and Jade.

secretly relieved, Changshan heart and sleep, migraine a look, saw the strange anomaly that side round mirror in his three Shiyu Zhang at the bottom right. Milan Lucic Jersey

body yellow flash, flash to Changshan round mirror in front.

he was about to be incorporated into the storage ring round mirror, palpitations feeling again.

Changshan subconsciously looked back and saw Li Xiaoxian, Jade, Fei Temple head have to call out their magic.

Jade magic, this seal is also a party, but this party this seal and earthshaking India 李孝贤 different, white jade, jade with sparkling light, seems to be condensed out of jade.

"him to the mirror, the magic will call out, the value of which is above the surface of the mirror is still afraid of the bird-shaped puppet scorpion beast."

thinking, Changshan will face covered with cracks that seem to mirror any time Suidiao hire hands, probably observed a moment, the idea of ​​a move, which was received in the storage ring.
Time and again the passage of time, and soon is seven days!A century, only two hundred years of recovery time, while othersEVER heard this, smiled, sitting cross-legged on the ground. eeeeee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic