Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Classifieds » Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Li Yunlong see this, know that this set up, no sur
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Li Yunlong see this, know that this set up, no sur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dX2mP6oL7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Li Yunlong see this, know that this set up, no sur
    Posted: 19 February 2014 at 09:03

Li Yunlong see this, know that this set up, no surrender, only to die.

Faced with this situation, Li Yunlong very sensible: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are now is not washed out, we have two paths, either to surrender or die you can make a choice, either to surrender or death, according to a large. Most people's wishes. "

in this case, where Bi shouted again: "The Liyun Hu You, Do not you want to know why I had been able to compete you ten minutes?"

"Bi where you want to play any tricks?" Liyun Hu cold channel. Brad Marchand Jersey Where

Bi said: "I just want to tell you that I had been able, against you, it is because I have a treasure, if you can have me the same treasure, you absolutely can easily beat me. Tuukka Rask Jersey "

he did not tell the truth, his hole cards, of course, more than scared rune that simple.

However, in order to convince Liyun Hu et al, he had lied.

Liyun Hu Bi who had lost, he knew where there is definitely some kind of completion powerful treasure. Ray Bourque Jersey Tuukka Rask Jersey

graduates who now listening to the words, he convinced. Zdeno Chara Jersey

But Li Yunlong more sober: "Where 府尊 complete, you have such a treasure, you can give us so much treasure, I believe you have only one, right?."

"Who are you?" Bi who asked.

"My brother is Liyun Hu Li Yunlong."

"I can tell you, this treasure, I more than one, my men strong, there are so many treasures, of course, generally strong, with higher without my treasures, but who really cents level to Germany strong, with treasures, and I have used all the same level of treasure. "graduates who loudly.

"how could that be?" Li Yunlong obviously do not believe it.

Bi Where laughed: "I do not need to lie to you, to me these strong, who have this treasure, their strength far beyond their repair than those of large denomination's top talent even more severe."

He paused, continued:. "As Believe it or not, that is your thing, anyway, you have no choice, either die or surrender."
Han Tianqi light, said: "Anyway, they are one of the world can bSome small denominations, there is only one level to the German He's a little bit of change, Moldova figure can be felt. However tttttt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic