Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Murano
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disgust at article

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aV3iU4sJ2f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disgust at article
    Posted: 04 May 2014 at 04:48
This article belittled the act by saying that the tickets to the concert were "about the price of a lap dance", implying that the man deserved to do this because he had paid money. Powered by Goldvk Forum ,the perfessional game raiders forum,including game raides,instance,Game Gold(wow gold ), equipment, pvp, quests, etc.

As a young woman this makes me sick. This kind of opinion furthers the rape culture we find ourselves in. More so, publishing it gives it credibility and you have approved Lynch's viewpoint by allowing it in your publication. Find cheapestwow goldnew from us

I understand this was meant to be a light-hearted piece, however I find this a much more dangerous way of packaging sexism. This kind of incident is not something to be laughed at.

Madam – What a fantastic article by Pat Fitzpatrick last Sunday: 'The decade that Ireland forgot.' I laughed out loud while reading his story of the Eighties. you can wow gold kaufen from online shop with safe transaction.

Food just wasn't that important – the only conversation most of us heard about food was, "Dad: 'Are these the new potatoes?' Mum: 'Yes. Aren't they grand and floury?'" We didn't eat to feel better about ourselves – fish was for Friday, broccoli was for posers and steak was for millionaires.

Download our Free iPhone App Now Download our iPad app now Download our Free Android App Now 0 Comments 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic