Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Motorsport Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

D1GB ROUND 2 AT SILVERSTONE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D1GB ROUND 2 AT SILVERSTONE
    Posted: 15 June 2006 at 14:04

anyone up for coming to watch round 2 of the D1GB SERIES at silverstone this weekend? ill be there wiv TEAMFALKENGB and im hopeing we do better then we did at rockingham and if we make it through saturday we go up against the jap boys on sunday  so hope you can make it.

Edited by TFGB1
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 19:41
Would really love to come Paul,but I'm on call and H is having a minor op on that day to .
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 19:53

no one seems interested in going really  im off home now so ill speak to you all 2moro

Shotgun Bri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotgun Bri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 14:45

I'm really close to Sliverstone that day, but am accompanying a friend as a passenger at an Alfa Romeo national meet.  I'll have to ask him to take a detour.

What time does it start?

Boobies make me smile !!
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 15:18
well at rockingham spectators didnt start arriving until around 11olcock ill be there from 8 with the rest of the team ,its wicked fun and once youve seen it for the first time in real life u will wanna go AGAIN  trust me
Pukin-dawg View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pukin-dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 01:00

Im at work this weekend, so can't make it.

DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 14:37

we did proper pooh so ive heard i didnt make it saturday in the end so had to rely on text messages to keep up to date,the team didnt get into the vital points so they didnt make it through to sunday so not sure how how the nexts round will go and whether we will make it as a team so fingers crossed  for round 3 at ROCKINGHAM!!!!!

n-sri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-sri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 19:07

Arse thats a shame u didn score the points u needed.

I hope u realise if I had been driving U would have won!! I would gonna to all the other pit garages b4 and sabotaged all the cars lol.  

www.touringcarspares.com
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 19:48
i think my cat could of done better really mate but we will ave to see what rockingham brings  they may be able to pull something off ,i hope they do anyway as ill be gutted after all the hard work we put in to preping the cars to what they are today!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TFGB1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic