Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Micra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roof Aerial Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pawb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pawb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roof Aerial Replacement
    Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:23
Thanks all sorted and the aerial replaced
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 20:19
sorry i got mixed up, on the hook theres a slot in the back you need to push the tab and turn it 90º as you hold the tab, dont push too hard as you may break the tab it then should pull out

Edited by flash22
pawb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pawb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 19:43
Unbfortunately it does not seem to do either
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 18:20
iirc you just put a thin flat blade up the center and release it, if not it just pulls out

Edited by flash22
pawb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pawb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 17:32
Tried to remove the sun visor but can you help by letting me know how I remove the sup[port wihtout the screw. Are they just levered out?
pawb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pawb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 23:49
Thanks for that. Very helpful
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 20:35

you dont need to drop the whole head linning just the front part by removing the above parts and A/B pillar trims what can be seen here...

http://www.micrak12.com/radio.htm

pawb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pawb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2011 at 21:38
I have the same problem. Can you let me know how I can find the diagram please
Bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 00:52

Cheers flash and thnks for the welcome

Who re they to judge us just because our hair is long
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 15:12

its fiddlely but do-able

its 1 bolt that holds the aerial but to get to it you have to drop the headliner down what means undoing the light,visors, ect

I have a diagram in the fsm what shows you whats involved

btw welcome to CN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic