Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Car & Club Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fresh Perspective On Club Nissan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fresh Perspective On Club Nissan
    Posted: 10 June 2012 at 01:49
Hi everyone

After a quick chat with Mick, there are going to be a few changes on here, nothing major to begin with, mainly a general sweep up just to brighten the place up a bit and get things shiny and newishSmile

This forum has been active for a few years now and seen some members come and go, all leaving their mark on the place and i will try to keep all their valuable input in place, some stuff will disappear for ever, some will be archived and some will............ well............ some will go by accident Embarrassed..........

Basically, CN is going through a bit of change, but it will still remain the same, friendly place it always has been..........

Here's to the futureWinkBeer

Don't ask me, i just work here!
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 04:15
I look forward to the improvements Paul.

By the way the site should now be easily viewable via most smart phones. This should make it much more accessible for a lot of people.

Mick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic