Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Almera
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ðœechanism for navigation system?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petarlp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ðœechanism for navigation system?
    Posted: 11 October 2012 at 13:48
Hello i have nissan almera 1.5i 2001 year. I want to make mechanism for navigation system in central dash trim . For exampe like this original navigation system:

I found nothing that could point me. Can you have more information( images ) only for mechanism. I want to make handmade.

Thanks.
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 15:33

Hello and welcome to CN,

I've been looking at this one and from what I can see there are many different dashboards for this car with the sat-nav, form what I can see it would be a huge headache to try and modifiy your original dashboard to look like the one in the picture.

The other simple option is to find a complete dashboard woth the set-up you want and then fit that in your car, but again that also comes with headaches. so really it's up to you if want to tackle it or not.

Hope this helps

Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic