Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Motorsport Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

road rallys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lush62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:07
Well going to you're local motor club is a start, also have you been out to watch or Marshall on sone events, marshalling will give you an insight into how the work and what goes on during the event. You could start by doing passage controls as these only require you to sign the competitors time card to confirm they have been on the correct route, its a good starting point
lush62
belly939 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2013 at 19:43
right went to local club yesterday, they do stage rally, navigational events, 12 car, autotest, autosolo, rallycross, night rallys, so going to see what comes up, talking to a couple of lads one suggested autotest a try if im using my road car, and on a navigator front my dad just no interest and i wasted my time
lush62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lush62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2013 at 19:57
Sounds like a very active club there, so it would be good start to join them,
Autotests are a good point to start I've done a few of them, can be a good point to learn some car control but you won't get as much fun as doing a road rally or even a stage event but they are good cheap astringent point.
Shame your dads not interested in navigating for you, but if you join the motor club and go to the meetings I'm sure you will find some one that would be willing to sit in with you, it can be good to maybe get one of mates to try his hand and navigating and learn together as this can be a bit of fun and neither of you will have any great expectations of the others ability
lush62
belly939 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2013 at 20:16
im going to see if i can find someone to navigate, i may look into the autotest if one comes up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic