Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » 350Z
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - guild wars 2 gold Safety Tips For A Safe & Fun Hal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

guild wars 2 gold Safety Tips For A Safe & Fun Hal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cL7kV3gF3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guild wars 2 gold Safety Tips For A Safe & Fun Hal
    Posted: 07 January 2014 at 03:35

Safety Tips For A Safe & Fun Halloween Outing For The Familydiv

Are you or your kids pumped and ready to go haunt the streets on Halloween Night, knocking on those doors ready to collect the treats nonstop!

I remember the days when I was just 12 years old, ignorant of potential threats lying in wait around the bend or corner of every street while me and the folks went out Trick or Treating. We kept ourselves safe through various safety guidelines we followed through for years having a safe and a more enjoyable Halloween experience.

Stick to a familiar neighborhood - For me I only went on a familiar neighborhood that I frequently visited my cousins and their family, who I joined Trick or Treating with as well. guild wars 2 gold A neighborhood that was known for being a tight knit community knowing one another, brought housewarming gifts for the new neighbors,held community events to celebrate holidays, you know the one.

I know first hand that if you live in a neighborhood that, let’s just say is not so ideal, then travel to one you will feel safe to Trick or Treat at your family will not only enjoy themselves but thank you for it too.

Stay as a group at all times - The last thing you want is for your kid to walk the streets at Halloween night all alone, vulnerable to an unforeseen danger that would cause harm to your kid. Earlier I mentioned, Trick or Treating with my cousins to stay together as a group with family & friends,having parental supervision at all times until I mischievously broke from the group to get first cracks at candy buckets left outdoors, so keep your eyes peeled at ll times!

Inspect candy thoroughly - I know you want to get straight to those goodies you spent all night saying,”Trick or Treat” for but spending a few minutes inspecting your candy goes a long way.Double check for any damage or tear on wrappers, or better yet go to your local police department or a medical center they would have services to check for tampered candy themselves.

Carry equipment for traveling at night - To keep safe at night wear a form of reflective strips on your costume helps drivers of the road to spot you when crossing the streets,keep a flashlight handy at all times to illuminate darker areas of the neighborhood, and if you can afford it night vision goggles are fun to use as well as a great costume accessory for the right costume.

Costumes fit for the kids - I don’t have to tell you wearing a lengthy costume will cause accidental tripping to occur, not to mention irritability from wearing the thing for a long time period through you day of Halloween. guild wars 2 gold

For boys costumes stick with a simple and practical get up covered head to toe, you know how much those little guys love to get into scraps of trouble, dirt wise or otherwise.Now for girls costumes , who love to wear their adorable dress costumes be wary to make her costume easy to get into and out for bathroom breaks or simply a break from the outfit,believe me she will thank you for it.

Stick to your safety guidelines to help keep your family safe & sound as much as humanly possible this Halloween season to have that enriching experience to remember for years to come. gw2 gold

Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/holidays/safety-tips-for-a-safe-fun-halloween-outing-for-the-family
xxxxxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic