Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Joke Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harley funny.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harley funny.
    Posted: 05 May 2006 at 00:43
The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At   the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven." Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?" Arthur said, "Yeah, that's me...." God commented: "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?" Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?"God said, " Ah, yes." "Well ," said Arthur, "professional to      professional, you have some major design flaws    in your invention:

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion

2. It chatters constantly at high speeds

3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble too much

4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust

5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!! "Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,"replied God, "hold on."

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
Shotgun Bri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotgun Bri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 14:42
PMSL

Boobies make me smile !!
n-sri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-sri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 18:03
Quality

www.touringcarspares.com
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 18:16
PMSL.... thats good...
AL...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic