Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Non Car Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you earn...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-sri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 20:24
Originally posted by ragt-20 ragt-20 wrote:

Originally posted by n-sri n-sri wrote:

Chrome dental technician Andy.

and that all ya get...funk me ya must be at the only dentist's I've heard of that are not minting money.......Dentists=money makin machines...the amounts they charge...

G I dont work for a dentist. We just do the chrome part of false teeth and thats it. The dentist comissions a dental lab to have a set made up and they then send it on to us.

www.touringcarspares.com
Pandamedic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandamedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 21:30
no enough for the shit i have to do and put up with....still another 4 years i should have no bills and can then think about getting a morgage! lol
markbuts3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markbuts3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 22:11
Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Mark,you going for that IVA mate?

Still exploring options Andy...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandamedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 22:17
i'd do it, but it mean no credit for awhile and loosing my really good credit rating, so i'm going the tough way and combined loads etc and paying shit loads a month for the next few years and hopefully appear on the other side all shiney new debt free and still have a great credit rating etc
markbuts3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markbuts3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 22:22
An IVA only affects credit rating while you're on it and for one year afterwards.

If you've got a lot Si then speak to your creditors and see about getting the interest frozen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandamedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 22:42

thing is i'm earning more now that i work for staffs, so hopefully i shouldn't be too hard up, just need to watch what i do with money. This year aint the best coz of the wedding and honeymoon. d'oh

work more OT and see what happens next year and then if i have to do that i'll give them a call

markbuts3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markbuts3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 22:46
I already have a couple of debts with frozen interest Si, it wouldn't affect your credit rating if you could do it. But if you're earning well enough to pay bigger monthly payments then look at balance transfers onto interest free cards (I'm assuming CC bills ??)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandamedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 23:32

loans mainly the cc's aint to bad, things you do when you're young hey!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic