Forum Discription: Post pics and specs on your car here
URL: http://www.forum.clubnissan.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2054
Printed Date: 26 May 2024 at 08:19
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2005 SER
Posted By: Erix05SER
Subject: 2005 SER
Date Posted: 02 November 2007 at 03:56

Hey ya'll . This little nissan has Done Really Well for me  over the last 2 yrs  and she is just now getting her Pension So to speak :) .. So far I put on a Borla Cat back exhaust System ( rear assembly )  and a K&N air filter  which i just Did as a short term Fix  while i decide if i wanna get a cold air intake Or just wait n keep saving for a Boost Setup ..... 165 Hp stock with probly a given 5 hp from the filter and new exhaust , + a little more Throttle response From the filter .. Shes running good But i have yet to get her actual Specs from a 1/4 mile shot ...  WIll try n make it up to the speedway for some time trial runs in the Spring ..  Til then  Heres some Pix of my Baby .. She Can really Smoke it up if i try , and chirps at 35 mph + when i get on it ....

A little smoke to piss the neighbors off  http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=Smokin.flv">  

A nice  Tire Chirp at 38 mph  ( Not a stickshift )   http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=Cruizin015.flv">

My baby  

Enjoy , Erix

-------------
Burnin Rubber like its my religion .....

Replies:
Posted By: KevShek
Date Posted: 04 November 2007 at 00:30
Nice, youre soooo lucky, we dont have this model over here, plus theres loads on the aftermarket scene for them.

-------------
Kevin Shek
http://www.custom-fit.co.uk">

Date Posted: 04 November 2007 at 18:35

I always find it interesting the difference in model Names Between the different regions ...  To Be honest i didnt even realize u guys were Uk based until i signed up n posted . Hope u dont mind an English Bird hangin around a bit ... 

As for the aftermarket Pieces ,  They are still coming out with more stuff every month for this Qr25de Engine ... last yr i had very little options , but just now people are finishing alot of Testing on Some Decent aftermarket mods ,,,   im gonna be grabbing Z3 Fenders n a Bodykit by Xmas time .. And Shortly after Tires , Window tint n and Short ram intake With a Turbonetix electric Turbo adaptor ....  = )

Heres me taking out a Honda on the Circuit last night .. Its hard drivin one handed ,while holding a camera n Shifting at just the right time ., reason he got that Early pull , but i didnt sweat it ..
Enjoy - http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=Brokehispridedrivin1handed.flv">  

And My buddy in his old police Car / The Caprice  .. He got a hyperchip yet n still cant Get me wit hhis V8 . Hehehe 

Enjoy - http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=NissanWin.flv">

Erix 05

-------------

Posted By: Andy
Date Posted: 05 November 2007 at 19:46
Nice ride dude, shame we dont have them in the UK.

-------------
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Date Posted: 06 November 2007 at 17:05

I would think the cost to ship a car over by large boat would only run a cpl thousand bucks , And if u buy a 03 - 05 u can find em for about 10 grand ,  So  figure 15 k  For a One of a kind car over there , with ability to Push 300 Hp to wheels on a stock block If u run 8 lbs of boost ... ;)  Heck id do it :p  , I bought this car for $ 15,000 New after we jewd the dealer down from $19,500  . :) Just a thought i had as u mention the unnavailability ,   But You guys do have the SKYline Correct ???? I do anything to snag a half Decent one of those ....

More Clips soon ,, I about ran another set of Firehawks down to Slick Status , Once i do , I may Just Practice Smoking em off for the cam lol ..  

later ,  Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 25 November 2007 at 01:16

Anywho , Have some 20% window tint in the mail n on its way , And got a Remote Start Setup installed :D .. cant wait for my Headers and intake to get here as well ..  Throw em on , Because After those 3 things ,  I will be Placing n order for some Rims , Carbon Fiber hood  and an R34 Octain Bodykit :D  and some Z3 Fenders along with Some DvD players . Should be full of updates from here on out til this coming summer when she will just need painted and a turbo kit installed    Cant wait myself

My remote Starter ---> http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=2wayRemoteStart.flv">

This wasnt even peddle to metal either :) Hittin 100 mph --->  http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=hittin100forfun.flv">

Enjoy :)  Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 25 November 2007 at 18:09
Awesome dude.

-------------
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH

Posted By: DanGT
Date Posted: 01 December 2007 at 13:59

nice

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2007 at 01:54

You guys r awsome , :)  thnx a million . 

Here is the New Stuff i just grabbed . aside from the Tint , Which i am still waiting on .  Got a quote . If i mess this tint job up tryin to do it myself .

Its gonna run me 170 $ to have a shop do it for me .. PHewwee . I think i would order 10 rolls of the precut do it yurself stuff before i paid that much .. Sheesh ..

anywhoo . The good stuff Eh ' 

New Cold air intake --->

this is gonna replace my Factory Box w/ a Flat style K&N air Filter . the K&N alone gave me a great throttle Response boost from my old clogged factory filter . Im hoping the CAI  gives me some new sound with a little Hp n tq gain ontop of what i was used to feeling from the Plain K&N .. 

Heres my Petals --->

And the New Emblem --->

I will snap some good scenic shots once i get the tint n cold air on :)

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2007 at 21:26
Dude, that CAI is gunna roar, get it on the car man and dont forget more pics.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 January 2008 at 06:47

As u wish  ,    I watched a good movie last night n it reminded me to check in here today .,   Dead Mans Boots  Was the name .. It was a bit different from the usual movie . As in  ' It had very little filler . the writer had  scenes he wantd u to see to tell the story n cut out all the honky dory keep ur wife happy in the middle crap :p  im sure some of ya's seen it , if not  <  Check it out .. its a good watch ..  Anywayz  back on topic 

So i got to snap  some pix of the intake all done up finally .  And Yea She Roars nicely Now at top end especially ... 

During Processes  I ended up cracking the  Original MAF adaptor Piece  N had to get a universal One Thru Spectre racing Parts ...  But it holds Tuff n Tight for now so Im happy .. 

Also Im a bit happy Cuz  i got to do a great race of  0 - 165 kms"  against a guy i work with  Who happens to own a Camaro Z28 and a mustang Gt  . Well Tonight he had his stang  And let me race him , I Tore him apart on the launch gettin myself about a 1.5 car length lead, and he Only caught me at 125k km "  we Let off when i was at 165km  N he was near 175  with his ass end about 10 -15 foot in front of me ..    We both have intake n Exhaust done .  And I Believe he has  Straight pipes and headers behind  a Tuned Performance Chip As well as a few other Bolt on Mods ,  
  I am simply Intake and Exhaust atm ...   If i had some headers I think i could keep up with him all the way thru a 1/4 mile  , And if I just got to pushin  6 - 8 lbs of Boost i think i will walk him Start to finish :)  ...  But For now Im  happy , Feelin ' Not too bad for havin my little  N/a 2.5  SER run him the way it did  And spanked his ass  rotten off the line n most of the race . Now that i know i wont get eaten alive  I am gonna figur out a way to mount my camera up to record Races without me having to hold it and stear while I Upshift  and keep watch of the camera n road all at once lol :)  hehhehehe
 Heres some pix , Enjoy  ;P    

After i snapped the first MaF adaptor and had to test fit the new Piece ..    

the New CAI  finally Installed   

I have a ton of Stuff i am just aching to do to This Car ,,

This is a list of my intended mods to come  and will pretty much be in the order u see me get them done as well ...

Cold air Intake ,          " installed

Remote Start ,           ; ; ;   " installed

20 % Window tint         " coming soon "

Dc Headers ,           ; ; ;      " coming soon "

Motegi Wheels "           ; ; ;  " comin Soon "

Carbon Fiber Hood,       " coming soon "

NEW FSB  and RSB        " coming soon " " Probly gonna go with Nismo sway bars

Sport Springs , and suspension

Carbon Fiber Trunk,

Custom CF Dash Board 

Racing Seats 

graphic Paintjob

Nismo Front Lip 

And a few other Odds n Ends  Like Lightweight Pulleys , Battery ,  Custom Floor matts  and seat Embroidery n so on

PS here is a pic of Ryans car I raced aka

my competion

Erix 05

-------------

Posted By: DanGT
Date Posted: 10 January 2008 at 18:49
good lad keep moddin lol

-------------

Date Posted: 11 January 2008 at 01:13
Sentra is coming along really nice dude, keep it up.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2008 at 05:36

Thnx guys , ur makin me wanna find something else to put on , SO i can do another update :)  But uh , until then I will Figure out a way to mount my Camera while i drive so i can do some nice Videos of me goin for the win against some unsuspecting Prey :D lol   jk  i give em a beeping notice ;)

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 23 January 2008 at 07:40

Ok Bought Engine paint And 421 Dc header with Down / mid pipe . I forget which is the proper term for my application .. anywho    And The Wheels are gonna be A nice SHiny Black too .. Everything should get done this wk end if time allows :) and my wife can keep her temper at bay . She hates when i spend a whole day on my car , the kids dont give any breaks lol ..  But yea .  header , Wheels , Will do some heavy Cleaning to shine up what i can . Might paint a few things in the Bay , will definately be Spraying my Wheels .

Custom Jobs   FTW

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 26 February 2008 at 08:20

hey everyone , Just wanted to do a little update .  I have put in some 8500 K HiD bulbs and also sent my Bezal out to Get Carbon Fiber Vinyl layed over it .  and lastly Been putting together a custom Grill .. doing the finishing touches now . SO i will put more pix up tomorrow ,.  I have since cut the yellow tooth off  , so the grill wont have a hideous yellow in the middle any more :) .  Just in between spraying clear coats now . Then back on she goes for a while . "  them clips really kill the fingers to pop off  

My Bezal , dude sent me a pic since i was anxious to see it

and my grill comin along     

The new bulb look :)     compared to the old bulb

more soon ., Hope u guys like em .. 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2008 at 03:55

Welp < Heres the freshly tinted Headlights . I think it goes nice with the new grille !!  

Side by side comparison -  
 Both heads tinted -   
 An up close  - 
Mugshots ;)    

This is just Too sexy Imho   =)  

what you guys think ??? ,  Erix

-------------

Posted By: DRIFTER
Date Posted: 28 February 2008 at 12:38
looks cracking fella good job.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 March 2008 at 00:07
Looking mighty fine dude. Keep it up.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 March 2008 at 02:43

you guys r the best :) 

I finished my Taillights Just as the Sun fell on me today :(  so no daylight pix , But i know a few friends at other Nissan sites wanted Lights on  pix  with the new smoked Film on ..  Heres the pix i was able to get of the tails  and my New SE-R emblem for the Grill , Cant wait to fix my grill gap tho lol . just need another 12 hr free day .  

Taillights off ,   
Taillights on ,   
Sideshot ,
Headlights off
Headlights on

Not too much longer til she's about where i wanna keep her .  Next up will be , chorty antenna which should be here anyday now , New 17" wheels ,  CF hood and a better Header 
 Erix

-------------

Posted By: DRIFTER
Date Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:44
looks mint love the headlights!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 March 2008 at 12:17
I really do like how your sentra is coming along man.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 March 2008 at 04:51

Got my Bezal shipped Back to me  today ..  CF baby :) 

ANd some  Day time shots of the New Smoked Tails  n what not :) 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:38
Your ride is just so clean Erik, love it. When you changing the rims dude?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 March 2008 at 17:53

Thnx man , means a bunch to me ..  I hope to take her to shows within the next 9 months .  Will have my interior redone with some a bunch more cosmetic work ,,  Flipflop trunk , LED 170 bulb Plasma Glow Kit in Yellow  Hid  , DvD Screens and Player mounted . Sound system i have sitting in my house since we startin makin babys lol . Gettin my Engine bay detailed , painted , Eventually portd n polished , And if i decide it wont make me miss my car too much , I will be grabbing a CF  hood with CF front Fenders and Bclub 2 Bumper with Bk2 Sideskirts in factory  Sunburst .  And will Be Getting a Graphic Paint job  which will make It appear the  Yellow sunburst Paint Is Shredding off of the CF underbody ...  I cannot wait to see this graphic on my car everytime i think of it . Mmmmmm ...   guessin about 2 - 4 G's for that  paintjob alone ... Depending if i take it to one person for the whole thing , Or have diff guys do different sections of the process .   
BUT  FOR now   . You ask  about the rims .  Within 2 wks i will have some tax return cash ,  Gettin Black 17s  And givin this girl a little drop soon after  and some 35 % tint on the sides with a 20 Rear  . And also I expect to have 1/4 Mile videos of me at the track Next Month  WOOOO . it will be my first time actually sanctiond on a track <  But  Im sure i will love it regardless how slow i look  lol ...   Also I am gonna be buying a Nice aftermarket Header to help out my times  as well .. Since  i was hoping to get nos  instead of wheels , but my wife says Not Until i get a Family car lol ... I  agree'd once a friend mentiond the fact , Bottles Go BOOM  if someone rear ends you .  =x  . SO Wheels and header it'll be     Any experianced imput on which Wheel size would be better for me to use When  at the track ??  16's or 17's ??? Not sure , but  i assume the 17s will be a slightly wider tire as well ... 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2008 at 04:40

Ok welp no header yet . But its now definately next on the list to buy this month ... 
But til then , I got my wheels today , Team Dynamic Pro Race 1s , Made to order :) so only a small handfull  of sentra owners are going to have them anywhere ..  I just love em , But im not sure if i wanna stay this color or go to blk .. The bronze Goes amazingly well , Much better than i thought it would ..  But i know there is gonna be alot of sterotyping , n people askin y i didnt get blk rims . Shrugs :P

Also My CF shorty antenna came in yesterday  :) and My Engine cover Got Nice n painted ..I must say i think it came out nice for an at home job ..   The lettering will get brushed either yellow or Silver  and the nissan emblem will get painted the same color once i can decide on one  . Should be sometime this wk as i find a day to do it ...

Enjoy -

A nice Shine :)
Full engine bay shot 

The new Shorty antenna
Close up of antenna n CF 

The new wheels ..   

Regardless of opinions . I am super happy with how my car looks .  I been wanting something worth Sitting n showing for a long time .  Soon as i do a few more bolt ons n such , I think i will be there .  even if its not the fastest car in my group , By far .. lol  It can still look pretty good n unique ..  SE-R's FTW

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2008 at 19:51
Looking fine yet again dude, but get it slammed mate.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 March 2008 at 03:35

I will need to get my fenders Rolled Without a  doubt to do any sort of drop . MY Drivers Side Rear is Scraping for some reason.  Must be on turns or bumps , I see long Shaving and Cut marks appearing on the tire ..  Kida Upsetting . considerring the tire will probably be all but SHIT  by the time i get to roll em ... Need to find someone who knows how to do it with a B ball bat  n a wrench ...

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 25 March 2008 at 05:16

Welp  . Got my battery done today , along with taking the Heat shield off my header .. I am gonna sand it down try to polish it up a bit b4 putting it in storage in case i sell the car someday "  I hope I never Have to "  But yeah .. Buyin a new header tomorrow and will be Wrapping a bunch of the wires n hoses to help clean up the old OEM wrappings ...   Still working on The Engine cover emblem lmao .. been almost 2 wks of trial and error n waiting waiting waiting for paint coats to dry .. had to restart it 2 x now n each process takes me about 3 days around work n takin care of the household .. =x Its all black atm  and i think its either gonna stay this way or maybe get the lettering in yellow . I just dont wanna hafta start over agn because of a stupid  Smudge / fingermark / or paint run .. This thing has done it all to me lol . never b4 did i have a problem painting something the way i wanted it lol
 Anyways heres some Engine  bay shots .. Cant wait to have everything  Covered  n refurbished :) Gonna be Putting some Chrome Color in next ;)   Shiny stuff  FTW  lmao  ...

Freshly clear coated n smooth as glass

Re-install Shots  from various  angles -

And finished n in place

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2008 at 02:04

Woot .  HEADER is Orderred . After 2.5 yrs of waiting to get one .. Finally taking the plunge ..  Removing the heat shield really motivated me to get a nice new one in there .. Cant stand the old red ones .  "  " ...  ALso grabbed a plasma glow  170 Led  Full car Light kit to throw on for when im sitting ..... 2 50 " tubes for the sides n 2 26 or so inch tubes for the Front n blk ,  got it in Yellow  too :)  Cant wait to see it on the car in the coming wks . i will be going pic happy lmao ..  Soon its gonna be time to add to the interior some more .. Need DvD players . a Ps 2 in the glovebox with a portable 9" lcd screen for the Front passenger and also a mounted one on the back of each seat for the kids when they get to ride in the car to shows :P

Also gonna be doing a nice sound system . got the stuff sittin in storage for that . just couldnt put it in a car that i used to carry the newborn n toddler around in ... But wont be long now :)  

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 28 March 2008 at 22:20
Erix, your car just gets better and better my friend. You have made such good progress with it and it will sound awesome with that header on dude, just wish I could see it in the fleash.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 April 2008 at 23:05

thnx Buddy :) actually  found out the plasma glow led kit is on backorder . so I called to cancel that and orderred a JWT BSR kit .. So i should be right around 160 whp with these 2 upcoming installs completed ..  then i might look into getting my timing advanced and possible A/f ratio tune ..

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2008 at 10:12

Got anxious waitin for the new parts , So I decided to do some work on the griill .. Will sand the tooth tomorrow  afternoon and take some shots of the updated grill in tact..  but til then . . Some makover shots from b4 and still in  the paint room :) ..

probly spent 10 hrs working on the grill over the last 2 days tryin to decide the best way to Fab more metal into the grid without totally screwing it up . then lining the grids up for a desired look takes forever as i tie each knot using both hands and my teeth to tighten em .. =x  im exhausted .  n here is what i got now .. anybody else think it was worth it to CLose  the GaP  so to speak  :lol:  
here is 2 layers of bottom mesh with 3 larger upper layers .

3 top 3 bottom layer " b4 fastening " - 

after fastening and painted b4 final clear coat -

Erik

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2008 at 21:41

Ok  and Here is the updated grill  on n in place :)  along with some Nice open hood shots too ..  I had a small bit of  acid blow off  right after painting the battery .. So i just threw a sticker on there to help cover it ....
The battery

Filled the Gap -

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 05 April 2008 at 23:01
It just gets better and better dude. You gunna do any thing with the interior?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 April 2008 at 02:30

your darn tootin I am :)  just met a good leather guy  1 state south of me at a bike show .. along with 1 Painter a state NE of me lol  along with a Cell phone # for another one ... here is a shot of each ones work  :)  ,  Wont be doing much interior for a little while , But once its no longer my Daily Driver i will be redoing the entire interior to get it sparkling clean n custom with probly a laptop built in ,  2 or 3 DvD flip up/dwn  screens a Ps2 and a ps3 and my 600 or else 1000 watt system powerd by a 1600w amp . But yea , thats a bit too much shit to have one the road n parked in lots all the time for people to see n steal lol ... Next yr , i will get to have the pleasure i suppose ,  im really lookin forward to be able to take home trophys with this car ... Erix  
I guess soon the question for me ' will be what to build up next ??? lol

Erix 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 April 2008 at 01:54

The Header *

erix

-------------

Date Posted: 10 April 2008 at 20:55
I take it it is a 2nd hand one dude? Hurry up and get it on the car.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2008 at 05:20

I dont think its 2nd hand .. Just Not the coolest / smoothest lookin weld job there in the middle .. who knows maybe its a new thing they startd to prevent an issue there were having lol .. got this header thru the same guy a buddy of mine  went thru  to buy his header .. Held up good so far for him , so ima try my luck with em ,..  Fits like a charm  I will say that much :)

THis is 2 vids of my exhaust  with just CAI and a Borla Catback 
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_1262.flv">
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/Erix05_SER/?action=view&current=MVI_1267.flv">

I didnt get to take any Drive by videos since the header went in  . but i did manage to snap a bunch of pix .. I wish i had taken more Pix b4 i drove around the block / along with putting my Engine cover on while the pipes were still polished .  They turned a pure gold on me  and Totally messed with my silver blak n yello theme lol ..  Ohhh well ...

The pix

old header out finally  
Bent Spring Bolt for the exhaust pipe -

New header in  b4 test drive -

And Golden pipes After the test drive - 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:21

I'm so sorry Erix please forgive me dude, the header looked 2nd hand with that dodgy weld dude.

Anyway it looks really cool on the car dude and the how system sounds fantastic mate. I didnt realize you had an auto dude.

What is your engine code buy the way as it looks pretty much the same as the 2.0l?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2008 at 15:34

qr25de  motor     2.5 L   4 cylinder :)   rated at 165 Hp Stock with 159 ft lbs of tq  .. I think I am getting about 155 - 160  whp currently with all my mods ,, Will be Dyno'ing and doing some quarter mile times this month ...

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2008 at 17:33

Mine is a QR20DE, wonder if them headers will fit mine then? Would be interesting to know the final BHP fig Erix.

Why the hell didnt we get the QR25 in a P12?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2008 at 03:54

Dang im not sure if the Sr20de header would bolt up to the qr20de motor or not .. I will ask some of my buddys n see . If so then this header would be a nice bang for the buck  for sure ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-99-NISSAN-SENTRA-200SX-SE-R-2-0L-INFINITI-G20-HEADER_W0QQitemZ300214202765QQcmdZViewItem - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-99-NISSAN-SENTRA-200SX-SE- R-2-0L-INFINITI-G20-HEADER_W0QQitemZ300214202765QQcmdZViewIt em   

just did a basic lookup  to try n find a difference between the SR and the qr20  , alls i seen was the qr20 is like the up to date version of the sr20 .. Perheps the headers Flange would be the same =x  B nice if it was ... 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2008 at 22:07

The SR20 is nothing like the QR20 Erix, its just like yours but with 500cc less LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2008 at 22:34
What paint did you use to paint the plastic engine cover Erix as I fancy doing mine?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 April 2008 at 03:49

LoL yeah andy  , i was thinking about and sr20s  even lay  the oposite direction in the bay if im correct ...  But uhh .. as for the paint .. Its    Dupli Color Brand   Engine Enamal w/ceramic  500 F degree aka 260 celsius    Dyno heat tested .  I preffer the glossy black  and about 3 - 4  coats depending  on how much ware n tare the part will take . Then i use the same brand paint  clear coat doing 2 - 3 coats ...  

But i was wonder Whats ur guys thoughts on the headlight covers ??  YAY ? or NAY ???    
Heres some comparison n up close pix i snapped tonight right after puttin em on . hence the Fluid runs down my bumper around the lights ..

Along with the header turnin purple n blue

The tie job

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 23 April 2008 at 03:43

hehehhe , Well  I am Badgeless now :)  except for the SE R emblems .. I think it looks nice .. U guys agree ? I just used  fishin wire to strip em off an some Bug n tar remover on a car sponge to soften any remaining glue ..

the pix 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 23 April 2008 at 21:23
Top bombing Erix.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2008 at 05:58

Thnx for peakin in as usual andy :)

So i was bored yesterday n decided to Paint my Ebay SE-R  Emblem To match my Car .. It was silver and Red b4, But I wantd to Go yello  so that it looks unique and my own ...   Whatchu guys think ???    I like it  :D  also i drove Lots of highway today after Stickin it back on and Not one Scratch , dent or chip .. I was soo happy :)  i had a Boat ancher " honda Goldwing " Playin followin me doing 70 - 120 mph pulls :P .  Felt great to see my baby still gets up there when she wants .. Probly been 2 yrs since i went over 110 mph .. Sry didnt wanna look up the kmh conversion chart atm :P  
also , Cops pulled me over for my headlight Covers , So i took them back off agn .. probly wont be using them much anymore ... =( 

Sum pix
Freshly painted

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:32
Badge looks better bro and I think I prefer it without the headlight covers.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 May 2008 at 03:25

Right on ,. alot of people think the covers look better off ..  But as of late '  I was contemplating  Painting the Inside Surroundings of my Headlights The same color as my car ., everywhere that its blacked out would be sunburst "   So that it would look more liek this ...    But obviously with my shape n  protruding lenses  they would look a tad different .  My only Thought is , would it be a good different or a bad one ?? lol 
Whats ur thoughts ?? If i do go ahead n try this out . I will most Likely Buy a  2nd set of headlights from a junk yard in town n Practice on them . So i can keep my current set as a back up incase something didnt turn out right  lol ;)

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2008 at 06:05

wow , no opinions ??   okie doke :P

welp for n update as i liek to do .. Im almost done fabricating a lower Mesh grill to match my existing one .. also lookin into a shorty onstar antenna and the yellow fog overlays . will take pix shortly ..

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2008 at 09:07
Hi Erix, not sure about painting the inside of your lights dude, it will have to be a case of try it and see dude.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2008 at 04:34

.. I think i am gonna let my Headlights alone ..   but i am lookin at different ways to black out , or possibly mesh my lower grill ,  I made a mesh cutout one layer thick for the time being n think it definately needs another Layer . Gonna try n cut another one tonight if i can n Put the 2 together to see how it turns out ...  

BIG NEWS .  I just got A New Position in my company which will double my Income  in the next cpl of weeks , Im ecstatic atm ..  looks like i will be able to afford New Rotors and lowering Springs  before the Summer  Ends  ... Sweetness  ..

Also i made a video a few days back  with my New Header installed and it turned out alright .. I wanna make another one when my Wife can hold the camera n do a petal to the metal . This was just more for the sound capture ...  Hope u like it ...   Ps . I had to use Youtube , as it was too large a file  for Photobuckets free acct ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7G4Vm-U_wc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7G4Vm-U_wc  

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2008 at 19:38

I did finally take the plunge And black out my Lower Grill . I am still debating on whether or not i wanna fasten Mesh up to it or not ... I liek the Mesh look , but its pretty clean now . SO i dont wanna mess it up any thru a cheap mesh piece that doesnt turn out right ..   What you guys think So far ??
 heres the evenings work condensed to a few pix ..

Sized up a mesh grill .. 

Prepped -

Painted -  1st light coat for stick

@ the 3rd coat  -

Done :) 

With upper grill resting above place

And pix of the bumper back on 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 May 2008 at 20:10
That looks so much better Erix. Love the way the black breaks up the yellow.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2008 at 03:51

Yeah " I been hearing that a bunch lately :P  makes me happy to know im Not destroying my car by doin the wrong stuff or too much trying to mod it ...

But yeah "  As usual I was bored n staring at my car today tryin to find something  i could play with to pass time .. And I Decided to go ahead n Repaint the battery shroud   because it came out shitty last time ..  I did Get it much Glossier this time ..  And then i also Repainted my Nissan Emblem on the  Engine cover  and my antifreeze OverFlow Tank .  They also turned out pretty Nice ,, So I Just figured I'd throw up a quick pic for those curious.. 

Erix

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:29
Very tasty Erix, but you got to stop mate as you are really tempting me to mod my P12 LOL.I so which Nissan gave us that engine in the P12.

-------------

Posted By: JC#79
Date Posted: 28 May 2008 at 15:42

Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Very tasty Erix, but you got to stop mate as you are really tempting me to mod my P12 LOL.I so which Nissan gave us that engine in the P12.

Not just the engine why oh why did we not get that model over here?

Having just read through the whole of this thread all I can say is well done on the work thus far keep up the good work I look forward to whatever else you have planned

-------------
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12646">

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk